“The ocean is the vast reservoir of Nature”. Jules Verne – Author
Water (and) glycerin (and) Gigartina stellata / Kappaphycus alvarezzi extract (and) Corallania officinalis extract
Skin barriers strengthening (Outside-in, inside-out, immune and antioxodiant barriers)
Prevention of Trans Epidermal Water Loss
ALGYL® is a unique complex of three red macroalgae extracts in synergism with glycerin.
● Gigartina stellata (Mastocarpus stellatus) and Kappaphycus alvarezii supply different kinds of sulphated polysaccharides.
● Corallina officinalis, also known as “coral alga” is rich in minerals, especially in calcium required for the regulation of barrier function.
ALGYL® will restore epidermal health by acting on several barrier functions. It induces multifunctional barrier activation through innovative modes of action for strengthening and regenerating skin barrier functions while limiting barrier deterioration. Indeed, it :
● reinforces the outside-in barrier by : restructuring the structural basis of the stratum corneum.
● strengthens the inside-out barrier
● improves the immune barrier
● boosts the antioxidant defense
As a consequence, with ALGYL®, the skin is more hydrated, better protected and more resistant to external damage with healthier appearance.
Daily skin and body care - Moisturizing care for sensitive and reactive skins
Recommended use levels: 1% - 4%.
More information? Please log on the reserved area